Monday, April 2, 2012

How to keep up with me on the new FACEBOOK TIMELINE in THREE EASY STEPS:


(1) See the "Liked" button up there that brought you to me initially? Click on it and make sure you have "Show in News Feed" checked.

(2) You can also create a "New List" when you click on that "Liked" button.  "New List" is where you can put a list of all the Facebook deal blogs that you follow - Including ME, Coupon JunkEE.

(3) See the new button in the center above that says "Highlights"? (Look hard, if you blink you will MISS it - it's so SMALL and just not very noticable).  For those of you that come to my page just once a day, click on "Posts by Page" so you can easily scroll down my page to view all of deal postings from the day.  :o)

NOW You can send me a MESSAGE (click the button right next to the "Liked" button above)

Happy Couponing Coupon Junkee friends of mine ............





No comments:

Post a Comment