Friday, September 21, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Rice Crispy Treats

Juuuuust when you thought my pumpkin obsession couldn’t get any worse…
IMG_7918

This happened.
IMG_7893
I ended up walking past these yesterday while in good ‘ol Walmart and decided that I could not let them go untouched. I mean, they were only $1.25…they were practically begging to be thrown into my cart.
This whole summer, I’ve really been all about rice crispy treats. Anytime we’ve been out at a party and they’re there, I can’t get enough of ‘em (my friend, Andrea, makes some great ones!). Yet, I never end up making them myself.
That needed to be changed.
IMG_7898
So this afternoon, I got my pumpkin marshmallows all cooked up.
IMG_7900
And got to work on making some delicious pumpkin spice rice crispy treats.
IMG_7902
Into the pan they went…
IMG_7903
And then, just because a little extra chocolate is never a bad thing…
IMG_7907
I came across this milk chocolate candy bar in the back of my fridge and decided I’d put it to use.
IMG_7905
Knowing that the hubby can get weird about “extras” added into baked goods, I made sure to keep some nice and plain.
IMG_7908
Then again, they are pumpkin, so something tells me he may not be in to these as much as I am.
Hey…ohh weeeelllllWinking smile
pumpkin spice rice crispy treats







Thanks Sweettoothsweetlife.com ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment