Monday, July 4, 2011

$1 off Ellio's

http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/offers.aspx?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07

Use Zip Code 15215 if you can't find this under your Zip Code

Growing up as a kid in the 70's there were pizza squares that we'd eat all the time (and I can't remember the name of that pizza!).  Ellio's looks just like that pizza!  They were frozen. They were in the shape of squares and they were stacked up on each other in a box. I remember that the box was blue.   Maybe it was Ellio's??!!?!? Could my childhood pizza be Ellio's and they've changed the way they look?!?!   I've passed this coupon up many times because I haven't noticed them in a store before. Maybe I just never paid any attention! Today I saw Ellio's in WALMART and it wasn't that expensive (I can't remember the pice though. I wanna say $1.63 or $2.63).   I think I'll try it since I have this $1 coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment